The clever title of Sliced Science indicates a blog trying to simplify science matters. In other words, my days became much more exciting when I found this blog: everyday things, which we come up against daily but don’t know what the are, are finally explained in a simple but rather interesting way so that both relevant and non-relevant people can follow (my favorite: Aurora borealis). I can so much recommend that blog for everyone, you should pay a visit! 🙂
On to the award acceptance process: according to the rules, nominees must (i) include a link in your blog to the blog that nominated you; (ii) answer some questions about yourself; (iii) nominate 10 fellow bloggers, linking to their blogs; and (iv) inform them that they have been nominated.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
Noone but me. Being an engineer I am not that fond of philosophy but also being a Greek it’s kind of “in my DNA”. However, we form our lives and we make our own perception of living therefore our sayings and our philosophy.
2. What is your favorite number? Depends on application! For a salary, I would prefer a big number, for homework hours I would prefer a total zero!
3. What is your favorite animal? Hmm..I suppose a dog.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I have to sign up in those one of these days….
5. What is your favorite time of day? Dinner time : off from work, home sweet home!
6. What is your favorite holiday? Summer, summer, summer (not actually a holiday but that’s a holiday in my mind)
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Indoor yoga or pilates and cycling in warm countries (still not able to cycle in Denmark, I freeze!)
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee (addicted)
9. What is your passion? Trying to enjoy the simplest moment in the day. Collect the memories, that’s all you got in the end
10. What is your favorite flower? Lillies and white narcissus, I guess.
And now my own nominations to pass the Sunshine Award on in alphabetical order:
Congratulations to all nominees and many thanks once again to Sliced Science! Have a nice week everybody!