For the last 2 years I have spent so many weekends having brunch at cafes. In reality I love to enjoy a brunch at different cafes on a saturday or sunday morning, but I love even more to make such delicious platters at home, exactly as I would like them to be.
For this reason, I dedicate this post to a very simple guide of how to make brunch at home. This is purely my boyfriend’s dish, or one of them actually, since he likes to try different variations every weekend. So, take a look and experiment!
What you need:
- -recipe for pancakes: He likes the one here, but it is really up to you and youtube :)
- -banana, raspberries, blackberries (or any berries you like)
- -icing sugar
- -maple syrup
What to do:
- Start with the pancakes. The recipe my boyfriend chose is a really simple one. When finished, place 4-5 pancakes in each platter.
- Cut the banana and place on top of pancakes. Drop some berries according to your preference.
- Pour maple syrup on to and sprinkle icing sugar to the whole platter as you see below.
You can literally make hundreds of variations, but here is just one idea. Serve with coffee, tea or juice. I find it a good idea for weekend brunch at home when alone or with friends! I hope you try this or let me know for better alternatives!